Spirit trying to show him something?

Balloon floating up the stairs


Years ago I was living in a house that had some strange things going on. 

This one night I was in the living room alone and heard a little noise at the front stairs. I went to investigate it, looking down the stairs I see this helium balloon ascending the stairs like someone was holding the ribbon. Instead of floating straight up to the ceiling it slowly rose up the first flight of stairs about 6 feet in the air. Then as it hit the landing it turned and came up the second flight.

I stood there dumbfounded. The balloon floated past me down the hall to the attic entrance. Once it got there it rose to the ceiling which is 8 feet. Then it started circling the hatch. I slowly moved towards it but before I could get too close, the balloon stopped moving lowered down to my eye level and floated straight up to my face. I was frozen in place. Then the balloon moved back and went back to the attic hatch. 

I took off to my room and stayed under my covers the rest of the night. That was one of many different experiences at that house, from black orbs to spots reappearing on curtains after being washed. My mom sold the house in 2006 I believe and I'm not sure if the new owners have had any Paranormal experiences.

Kevin
Shubenacadie


The paranormal world can very fascinating! If you are from Nova Scotia, and have experienced something paranormal, or a event that happened to someone you know, we would love to share your story! 


No comments:

Post a Comment