I had the BEST ghost stories

Learn more at http://caretakersparanormal.wixsite.com/nova-scotia



I thought I might tell you some things I believe to be true.

I grew up in a very old farm house, my mother was raised there. There were no Ghost stories ever told to us. my grandmother was Baptist. My mother had two sisters and a younger brother. All but one of the grandchildren of similar age were female. All of the great grandchildren of similar age -but one- are again female.

The house was never haunted until we were pre-teen. I had the BEST ghost stories. The adults ignored everything we said. Years later I found out that my grandmother questioned them all about the moved furniture upstairs I kept mentioning. Just one of the things that used to happen upstairs in what we called "the dark room" I would go up and see that the bed was pulled out from the wall and splayed across the width of the room. Anyway, we grew older. The instances grew rarer.

I moved back into the house as an adult and slept like a baby. My teen-aged girls get spooked, but don't experience any of the amazing shit we did as kids. The entire house has been gutted and renovated. Not much left of the original work. I don't hear of any spookiness. I once read that Paranormal activity is a phenomenon cause by energy expelled by prepubescent children. Seems to hold true in the case of our place. Well that is my two-cents.


Jackie,

Bridgewater



The paranormal world can very fascinating! If you are from Nova Scotia, and have experienced something paranormal, or an event that happened to someone you know, we would love to share your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment